jobs @ ultracomida
CURRENT JOB VACANCIES:
PART-TIME/ FULL-TIME DELICATESSEN ASSISTANT
We are recruiting for a new member of staff to work in our busy delicatessen in Aberystwyth. Ideal candidate will be:
- Physically fit- lots of lifting, carrying and cheese cheese cutting
- Passionate about good food and eager to learn more
- A great team player who is able to work using their own initiative
- Good at dealing with the public and able to deliver excellent customer service even under pressure
- Serving customers and advising
- Preparing sandwiches
- Stock rotation and organising deliveries
- Washing up and general cleaning
PART-TIME EVENING SHIFT SUPERVISOR
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated person with plenty of energy to work in the restaurant.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a love of food, great customer service, be capable of leading a team of people and also able to work alone and use their initiative. A flexible rota and the ability to work weeks are essential for this role.
If you are interested in this position please send us a copy of your current cv and covering letter to:
(Please note, this is a permanent job so you need to be able to work throughout school and university holiday periods). The ability to speak Welsh or Spanish would be an advantage, although not essential.